Sunday, December 18, 2005

My Dreams Really Are Cruel

I have had too many dreams lately that are pissing me off. It like my mind can't help but want to show everything I can't have. It's like I'm on the outside looking in (which is true in this case). I wish it was the other way around where my good dreams came true and the bad ones didn't, but I guess I'm not that lucky.

The semester is essentially over. I have a little grading still to do, and I need to write an artist statement for my photo project, but other then that, its relaxing until January 2nd. I don't know what I'm going to do over break. I might spend some time in the studio and the lab working, maybe I'll just play games all break...

I could start working out, although I don't know if the personal trainers are going to be at the Corec over break, so I may just start when school starts. I'm going to get buff and even more handsome then now. :oP

I'm going to be interviewed for Tipp-C on Tuesday. I don't know that it's REALLY because they want to interview as it's more of a thing where they can't find anyone else. That's fine with me because the stuff I've been working on recently hasn't been my best work, but at least this gives me some exposure and can lead to more in the future.

Anyway, that's all for now. Here's to hoping that I start having some good dreams... and that THOSE come true...

No comments: