Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Now I'm Angry

It's been a while since I've been angry, and I'm starting to realize why.

People know how to piss me off sometimes, and it's over the stupidest things. Being a photographer, I know the difference between taking a picture and helping someone take a picture. I've been asked many times to help people with taking a picture and I've understood that those pictures weren't mine. I've also helped people before with taking pictures where I was to understand that the pictures I was taking were going to be used in someone else's work; but even still, I was the photographer.

Well, turns out that people think that if they are the subject of the photograph, they are the photographer. Go figure. I'm not trying to be mean or anything and I understand that I was helping someone, but for the love of god, give credit where credit is due. Don't take personal feelings into professional relationships.

No comments: