Sunday, April 04, 2010

First Impressions and Final Thoughts

I am a big fan of all things media; music, books, videogames, films and television. While I believe that reviews are subjective, my believe is strong in that the way you feel when you first see something and the feeling you have when it’s all said and done count for a lot.

That’s why, I’m going to start a little mini-review of various things I come across. Whether it’s a new game I’ve just started playing, a new TV show I’ve started watching, or maybe even a new gadget I just bought. These are not going to be long-winded posts going into every detail, but more quick thoughts, seeing how I feel about something at the beginning, and how I feel once it’s done.

I’m going to throw a few out today, but continue to look for more in the future.

No comments: