Sunday, September 17, 2006

Some Kind of Title... Or Something

I thought I should update while I have a free minute. Things are going well but I'm still busy as ever. In fact, I'm going to be even more busy in the coming weeks. If you thought it was hard getting a hold of me now, wait until then.

I still have a little bit of moving left; pretty much just my stuff that is left at Robin's house. I think I'm going to start going over there after I leave work and grab a couple of things everyday this week. It was our goal to be done by the 23rd and I think it's possible but I need to get moving on getting my stuff.

I'm in the process of doing a couple of things, both work and personal related. Keep checking back for details as soon as I'm further along. I will tell you that is involves my photography work. I still trying to figure out what I want to do with my website, but for now it's going to remain a placeholder.

I am going to have a big update to my Flickr account soon, at least in the next couple of days. I haven't dumped my pictures off my cell phone in a good while. I'm also going to start putting up bits of my work on there. Well, maybe not the final pieces, but "process" pieces. I don't know yet, we'll see (that's one of the things I'm working on).

Kind of backtracking, but I wanted to say that the new apartment is looking good. We still have a few things to get and a few things to unpack, but it's really taking shape. It's starting to feel like home...

I like that...

No comments: