Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Two Posts In Two Days? He Must Be Bored!

Look, oh look. Another post.

I'm doing more batching today that I didn't get done yesterday because the computers kept crashing. Damn Macs...

An old Mac is a bad Mac.

I've been in the mood a lot recently to work on my portfolio and get some prints made but I just haven't the time. I also want to get my website back online and add a lot of new images to my Flickr account. I also want: to finish detailing my new car, play some Halo, organize my music, file a bunch of paperwork, redo my budget, sell some stuff on eBay, do a couple of photo shoots, do some advertising for ISP, etc.

There's a lot I want to do.

It always seems that I'm working or busy with something else. I need to get my life into a place where I know where I'm going and what I'm doing, but it's a little chaotic right now. I think one of the first major steps will be getting everything finalized here at work. I think that once it slows down and I don't have 5,000 things to do, I'll be able (mentally) to focus on personal things. Once I get there, I can start planning out the next couple of months as far as how I want to use my time, spend (or not spend) my money, and a whole load of other stuff.

But I'm not complaining. I'm happy! Really, I am. I'm happier then I've ever been, I just feel exhausted some days (again, mentally). The OCD likes to kick in which doesn't help with all the busyness.

Blah.

Still batching. I have two more batches to run after these two. I've already had two crashes today as well.

No comments: