Monday, December 05, 2005

Fly Women and Giant Puppets

This is the kind of nightmares I have.

So I'm taking a nice afternoon nap when I am awoken by this freaking nightmare where I'm trapped in a house populated by giant puppet-zombie thing protecting this woman who lives in the basement. She is using the basement to give birth to her army of other fly women. She doesn't look like a fly... she looks like a woman... a hot woman. Somehow though, I know she's a fly woman. The other weird thing about this is that there a woman is with me helping me out, who looks just like the fly woman.

I end up pulling a tube out of the ceiling which somehow shoots a liquid out that melts all the fly women. Okay, we're still getting started. The woman that is with gets some of the liquid on her, and she starts to melt. OH NO, SHE'S A FLY WOMAN! But she's a good one, so it's ok.

We start to make our escape from the giant mansion, through all of the puppet zombies. They keep trying to stop us, but we just push the over, no big deal. Then they bring out the explosives. You know, the old kind of explosives you would see in Looney Toon cartoons. They keep pushing one plunger after another but keep missing. We finally make it to the front door, where e she and I grab a plunger from one of the puppet zombies and blow the whole thing up. That's when I woke up.

My dreams are fucked up.

Weirder yet... I think I've had this dream before...

1 comment:

nienien said...

hahahahahaha