Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Year In Review Part II

1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before? Became a graduate student and a teacher

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don't think I made any resolutions last year. I might make some this year

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Nope

4. Did anyone close to you die? My dog Kara had to be put down :'o(

5. What countries did you visit? USA

6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005? More organization with my time

7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? May 20th and it has to do with cat snot. That's all I'll say...

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? 4.0 GPA, YEAH BABY!

9. What was your biggest failure? Leaving my business

10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Yes, I had Costochondritis

11. What was the best thing you bought? Probably my G4 Powerbook

12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Huh...

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? My sister, but that's nothing new

14. Where did most of your money go? Powerbook, bills

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Getting accepted to graduate school

16. What song will always remind you of 2005? The Killers - Mr. Brightside

17. Compared to this time last year, you are: So much happier

18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Spending time with people

19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Reading, writing, grading

20. How did you spend the holidays? At my Mom's place

22. Did you fall in love in 2005? Yes

23. How many one-night stands? None

24. What was your favorite TV program? Scrubs

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? There is, but I have no right to hate them

26. What was the best book you read? I don't think I read any good books this year

27. What was your greatest musical discovery? That's a tough one, I'll have to think about it

28. What did you want and get? An iPod

30. What was your favorite film of this year? I haven't seen many movies this year, but I would have to say "Serenity"

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I turned 23 and I was working at my store

32. What one thing would've made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Things turning out the way they should have

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005? The lazy man

34. What kept you sane? Who says I'm sane?

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Anne Hathaway

36. What political issue stirred you the most? The horrible response from Dumb-Ass In Chief George Bush dealing with the hurricane victims

37. Who did you miss? This girl I know

38. Who was the best new person you met? That's not fair, I met a lot of best new people

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005. There is such a thing as fate

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:

"When you smile
With those eyes
Baby it's like
You place a finger on my heart
And your lips next to mine
Make me think that maybe heavens where you are"

No comments: