Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Yep, It's Another One

1. Last thing you burned while attempting to cook? Tacos

2. Describe yourself in three words? Tall, skinny, geek

3. How long does it take to get ready for your day? About an hour, but I'm slow

4. Favorite place to blow $50? Best Buy

5. How many people have you thought were "the one"? Just one

6. What is something that turns you OFF from the opposite sex? Bad kissing

7. What kind of car do you drive? 1996 Grand Prix SE

8. What's in your CD player right now? What's a cd? OH, you mean MP3, right... Christmas music

9. What celebrity would you have coffee with? John Cusak

10. What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with? Nicholas Cage

11. What kind of toothpaste do you use? Arm and Hammer

12. What time do you usually go to bed? 11ish

13. Last movie you saw? Serenity... w00t!

14. Last TV show you watched? The Simpsons

15. Who is your best friend? I don't know...

16. Who in your family do you best get along with? My mom

17. Who do you have a crush on? Real people or celebrities?

18. What time is it right now? 6:31 PM

19. Are you planning a vacation/travel? No, afraid not

20. When/Where was the last time you traveled? Does Chicago count? I was there a few weeks ago

21. How many times have you been in love? Twice

22. How old will you be in 10 years? Almost 34... ouch...

23. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Hopefully heading up a photography program a some college... maybe Purdue...

24. Sinful snacking weakness? Slim Jims

25. Roller Coasters? Oh hell yes!

26. Ever run out of gas? Yes, once was my fault, once was somebody else's

27. Ever been on a train? No, I don't think so

28. Ever been on a blind date? Not really

29. Ever been to Europe? Nope

30. What would you do if you could be the opposite sex for one day? Play with the boobies... yeah, you have to play with the boobies... Maybe see what my looks could get me

31. Would you tell anyone it was really you? I don't know

32. Ever been arrested? Not arrested...

33. Have a crush on anyone you work with? Sure

34. What is something you believe in? That things will work out... you always have to go with your gut

35. What is something you fear? Dying alone

36. There is no Q36

37. What is the worst physical pain you have ever experienced? Breaking my arm, or my fingers... one of those two

38. What is your favorite television show? ER, Scrubs, there's too many... I like TV

39. Ever photoshopped yourself to look better in a picture? No

40. Tell us something about your childhood? I've blocked too much of it out

41. What would it cost you to flash the person next to you? $100

42. Best time to catch you in a good mood? That's tough, but most likely in the morning after I've had coffee

43. If you could be anything for one day, what would it be? Haha, I'm not going to answer that

44. Most prized possession? Probably my camera and my negatives

45. Would you ever sell it/how much? For the camera, as much as it's worth. The negatives... never

46. What is one of your pet peeves? Bad drivers

47. Favorite kind of ice cream? The good kind

48. What song are you listening to right now? Nothing, watch "Malcom In the Middle"

49. If you could sucker punch one person who would it be? Haha, again, I'm not going to answer that one

50. Would you like to tell us one of your secrets? I would, but I'm not allowed to say anything

No comments: