Thursday, December 08, 2005

My Last Day

Today is the last day of the semester for me (besides grading). I feel so relieved. Yesterday's final crit was kind of sad. I'm going to miss that class. They were my good class and all did pretty well for their final projects.

Today's class is a different story. They don't have the same kind of strong ideas my other class does. They always seem more interested in just getting the work done instead of actually making good work.

The crit should go fairly quickly today. I'd say and hour and a half tops. I don't want to keep them long... plus I'm ready to move on and start getting ready for next semester.

This semester was a learning experience for me. There were a lot of ups and downs, but I think everything turned out alright. I feel that I've been fairly productive and that I'm starting to realize where I want to go as a photographer. I'm taking the printmaking course next semester which is going to be different for me. It's going to be more focused on "art" and that is something I haven't done in a long time. It will be interesting to see what I turn out.

This is a mercy post. I haven't felt like writing anything in a while, but I felt I needed to update. It's almost over for me, and I can't wait until break starts (which is basically tomorrow).

w00t!

No comments: