Monday, July 31, 2006

Short and Sweet

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND!!!

And in other news... I know there are a few of you out there who are in the medical field, but I was wondering if any of you could explain why my arms and legs are falling asleep when I'm trying to sleep. It's been doing this for a little while now and I'm getting a bit nervous about it. Is it just poor circulation or something else that I am unaware of?

I've started packing to move into my new place and let's just say its not going to be easy. I have too much stuff and it's going to require a lot of "cleaning" to get it all out of here. I have so much stuff that I know I don't need, but I keep it anyway for one reason or another. I move in one week and have a lot to do between now and then. I hope I can get it all done.

No comments: