Saturday, July 15, 2006

Time For An Actual Post

Things are good. Great actually. ;o)

I've been messing with the Blogger templates, trying to make something a little more interesting. I've come up with a few different ones that I might interchange every once in a while. I will probably make a few more too, but all-in-all, what do you think?

Still haven't found a job yet. I have a couple of small prospects, but nothing substantial. That sucks. I'm getting low on places that I can apply or even look, which means I may have to resort to the worst job of them all... working at Wal-Mart. :o(

There has to be some photo related place in this town or close by that needs my help. Why is it so hard to find this place? I really want to get my own studio going, but that takes time, so I need something to help sustain me in the meantime.

Is there anything else new? I don't believe there is. I caught a few episodes of Firefly on TV yesterday. That show was awesome. I hope Joss gets a chance to bring it back.

Oh yeah, one other thing. There was a video I was going to post but I'm not sure if it would be appropriate. It's another Japanese thing about toilet training. It's animated until the end where they show a kid sitting on the toilet. It's very funny. Ask and I'll send you the link.

No comments: