Friday, October 07, 2005

Art Is Difficult

I'm not sure about my installation. The idea I started with is now far from what I imagined. It's not that I don't like the idea as it stands now, but it's not exactly jumping out at me. There is still time to tweak it, but I need to talk with Charles about the tweaking and see if I can get ANYTHING out of him (he isn't to helpful in the idea department).

A couple of things happened this week. Robin got a new kitty which I met today. Her name is Dot and she is ugly. :oP She's not really, but she sure is tiny. I think she is only about a month old, which explains why she is so small.

The other thing that happened today was that Robin lost her job. The laboratory she was working at closed. That sucks. They didn't even give any of the employees any kind of notice. Today at work, she walked in, they told her that the lab was closing and that today was her last day. That is such shit! She's been trying to get a job at Purdue as a research assistant, which she pretty much got, there is just a matter of doing some paperwork, which is going slowly, but hopefully she will be working again soon.

Fall break started today, and I really want to use this time to catch up on a lot of work. I have a lot to read, a lot to write, and a lot of projects to get moving on.

I guess there is one good thing right now... the weather sure is nice!

No comments: