Monday, October 10, 2005

I Need To Blog

I woke up this morning, and I feel weird. I don't know what it is, but something seems out of place. Could it be the whole Facebook thing with my students? Or is it the project I'm working on for installation? Maybe it's the pile of work sitting in front of me that I don't want to work on?

I don't know, it could be many things. It could be that I've spent my break so far NOT working on anything. I've all but scrapped my installation idea. I'm not happy with where it is going, so I'M going back to the drawing board. I may spend some time in the installation space today to try and get some new ideas. I haven't picked up any of the reading material that I should be reading; too many words. I haven't written any of my other three journal entries, let alone going back and revising the old ones.

I guess I did wake up this morning and grade my classes work. That's something, right? I was going to work on my website this weekend and get that set up completely, but so far nothing has come from that. I'm in a slump right now and I need to get motivated.

Ahhhhh!

I don't know what to do...

No comments: