Sunday, May 01, 2005

It's May!

It's May, and you know what that means?... Me neither. It's basically just another month. If I was still in school, it would mean the end of the semester. But, I'm not it school currently, so therefore I have nothing to look forward to. I did "kind of" find a job. I'm going to be assisting at some weddings this summer. It pays $11 per hour, and the average wedding last 7 hours apparently, so I'll be making $70-80 per wedding. Here's to everyone getting married this summer!!!

It's one of my nephew's birthday today, so I have to go to that.



I'm not a big fan of birthday parties. It's fun for the kid, sure, but for everyone else, it's pretty boring. I never really had too many birthday parties growing up. The most that would usually happen would be that a couple of friends would spend the night. That was about it. The only time that I remember having a "large" birthday party was when my family bought out the local arcade here. It was me with like 6 of my friends. We each had like $30 worth of tokens and the entire arcade to ourselves for an hour. That had to be the coolest thing ever. I didn't even use all my tokens, and I still have like $60 worth. Too bad the arcade isn't open anymore...

PS... I'm not bothering with spell check anymore, so just deal with it... :oD

No comments: