Monday, November 28, 2005

Love Songs

I'm in a strangely good mood, and I think it's because of the music I'm listening to. It's all love songs, and I don't mean that kind of cheap, sappy, pop radio crap; I'm talking REAL love songs. Good music is what that is. It's the kind of music you can sit back and relax to. Funny thing is, and this always seems to be the case, it's on random.

I suddenly realized today that... well... I'm almost done.

I've looked at my schedule, and as far as teaching, I'm done. There isn't anything else new to cover in class. The only thing left to do it going to be grading the final exam and the final portfolio, which I don't think is going to be TOO difficult. And my classes; one more photo shoot should do it for Karen's class, and for Elizabeth's class I only have a couple more papers to write. I kind of feel dumb after writing that post the other day stressing out about all of this stuff, because when I took the time to look at it in perspective, there's not much left.

Sometimes I wish I could write about everything that was happening. There is a lot more to my life then I let on, but some issues are more personal then others, and while I don't mind talking about it, it's something I don't think is appropriate for the ENTIRE world to know. I use to write everything down in a real journal, but that became nothing more then a bitch-fest and I don't know what I was accomplishing there.

At least here, I think I may be doing something...

No comments: