Monday, November 07, 2005

People Are Outside Screaming

And I'm inside watching football.

It's going to be a long night. I haven't been sleeping well the last couple of nights. I hate that. At least I get a chance to sleep in a little bit tomorrow, although I'll probably be up around 7 or 8, but I doubt I'll sleep well tonight either.

I went in and spoke with someone at the Corec about getting a personal trainer, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to do it. It costs about $200 for a 9 week program. While I technically have the money, I would like to save a little more before I go ahead and start the program, especially since Christmas is not far away.

I was thinking that I may just wait until next semester to start, but then I'm afraid everyone will come back from the holidays, thinking they need to loose weight, and I really don't want to deal with tons of people being at the Corec. So, I don't know, we'll see how much money I have left after I get my bills paid.

...

My chest hurts...

It's hard to breathe...

I don't like this...

No comments: