Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Wasn't There A Post Before This?

I think a post that I wrote is missing. I'm pretty sure I wrote a small post yesterday, but it's gone now. Maybe I didn't save it or perhaps it was a dream. If anyone knows of this mysterious missing post, let me know.

On to other news...

Actually, there isn't much to say. I went to the Merce Cunningham performance last night. It was alright I guess. I started having some back pain right before it started, and I was in pain the whole time, so I wasn't really getting into it.

I came home and couldn't sleep. Too much pain, too much on my mind.

I'm suppose to watch the installation gallery tonight. That is probably not going to be too interesting because I don't think too many people are going to come, but I could be wrong.

I'm in office hours right now. I don't even know why we have to do this because no one ever shows up. It's really a waste of time. I'm thinking about not scheduling hours anymore and just telling my students to set up individuals appointments if they need to see me, that way I'm still accessible, but at the same time I don't have to be here.

This is where I would be typing more if I knew what I wanted to say, but I'm still trying to figure out what's going on and how I am feeling about certain things. I've been one to always go with my gut feeling and try not to think rationally about things. There is always a moral dilemma when thinking rationally. It's not that I don't have morals, but sometimes morals get in the way of doing what feels right.

Dammit...

No comments: