Saturday, April 08, 2006

Blaurgh

I was going to write something about sappy romantic comedies, but I got busy and lost that feeling. I don't know what I'm planning on saying here. I need to go grocery shopping in a little while. I was going to go last night, but I got into something and lost track of time, but I am definitely going tonight, because otherwise I am going to die.

Tomorrow is going to be a day spent preparing for the review. Getting things together and practicing my presentation. Blah.

Oh yeah, my camera sold for $1,005. w00t! That's pretty awesome. I'm glad I got that much for it. It's really going to help with paying for the new camera. It covers the majority of the cost on the new body. I still don't know what lens I want, but there is a couple that I'm thinking of. They aren't "L" series, but they are nice, and about $500 (vs. $1,200 for "L").

I think that's it for now.

No comments: