Friday, April 28, 2006

I Wanted It So Bad

Feelin' down. Yesterday was my last day of teaching. I've got to finish up all my grading this weekend. Grades are going to be all over the place. Last semester, the grades were pretty middle-of-the-road, but this semester, I'm going to have "A's" and I'm going to have "F's."

I've got all kinds of work to do this weekend, but it's nothing that I want to do. There's many other things that I would rather do; people I would rather see.

I'm trying to work through several things, but it's hard. The whole school and work thing is taking a toll on me, mentally that is. My motivation level is at zero and I don't know how to get that motivation back. I thought the job I worked last week would help, and it did for a time, but it's gone now.

Maybe it's the end of the semester that is killing my motivation. I know that no matter what I do now, I'm still getting kicked out.

I need to figure what I want in my life. I need to do that first before I can figure out where my life is going to take me.

That scares me...

No comments: