Thursday, April 06, 2006

Food Poisoning... I Think

So I got really sick last night. It came on quick and it was bad. I was up all night and had to cancel my classes today. I can't figure out what it was, but I'm going to go with food poisoning from Subway. Think I can sue them?

Yeah, I don't know. It was bad. I'm feeling a lot better now, but I'm still a little weak. I need to eat something. I've been getting fluids, but not solids yet. It doesn't help that I don't really have any food here. I need to go grocery shopping.

I still have a headache and a bit of a fever, which I don't know if that is something that is associated with food poisoning. It's only happen one other time, and that was with Burger King several years ago. Guess I'm not going to eat Subway for a while.

It could have been a 24 hour virus, but it definitely felt like a reaction to the food. Blah.

No comments: