Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I Don't Really Have A Title

I haven't been motivated lately to write in my blog. There really isn't much to say. I shot the US Open last week which was an interesting experience. I'll have photos up on my website soon as I am going to redesign my website slightly. Since I'm not longer a student, my website is going to take on the form of a commercial site. A few things will be changing and some reorganization is going to happen. Hopefully it will look nice when it's all done.

My apartment is a mess right now. There are boxes everywhere from all the shipments I've been getting (including the books I'm suppose to use to teach next semester with... this is me rolling my eyes).

Yeah, that's about it. There are a couple of other things, but I'd rather talk to people about it then write about it here.

No comments: