Wednesday, April 05, 2006

It Sucks Being A Photographer

And I don't mean the job...

I was playing with my AE-1P today, and I remember that I never bought the winder for it and I always wanted it. Well, I started looking around and found it on eBay for about $50. B&H Photo even had it, although they wanted $110. Well, I started doing a little more research, and low and behold, it turns out that there is a motor drive for the camera too.

I always knew there was a winder, but I couldn't remember ever finding that they had made a motor drive too. So again, I head to eBay and I find it. It's going for about $150. B&H had it too, at $220. So now I want it.

Dammit.

It's so pretty and would look so good attached to the bottom of my camera. I've always wanted a motor drive for it. It would look so damn sexy. And yes, I am getting a little horny right now.

Since I'm upgrading to a new digital, I want to upgrade my 35mm too.

It's not like I want a new camera, just a new part for it... :oD

No comments: