Monday, April 10, 2006

Mending Fences and OCD

I don't know what is wrong with me, but my OCD has been going crazy for the last week or so. My hands are freaking out and I can't stop doing things. It's annoying the hell out of me. I keep trying to sit on them, but somehow they end up getting away and doing something else.

Maybe it's the stress of everything that is going on. Who knows?

I've been trying to patch things up with some people. I know it's probably too late, but it still matters. This last semester hasn't been good for me and I've made a mess of things with some people. I know there isn't an easy way to fix things just like that, but I've at least have to make an effort. I already hate myself enough, at least by doing this, it might ease my mind a little.

Tomorrow is the review and I've still got a lot of work to do. I need a good night's rest and then it's back to work. Wish me luck!

No comments: