Sunday, May 07, 2006

2:04 in the AM

And I have a couple of things to say.

For starters, I am not tired and probably not going to fall asleep for quite some time...

Damn.

Second, I am no longer going to be using AOL Instant Messenger if I can help it. As I grown older, I have found that I barely use the program anymore and even when I do, I just don't feel like sitting at my computer talking. A conversation is based on much more then just words. I used to hate talking on the phone, but now I feel I need to hear a person's voice (that is, if I'm having a REAL conversation). Email works just fine for what AIM use to accomplish (so does Facebook, MySpace, Flickr, even this blog... there is a comment section, you know).

What else... lets see...

I know I had something else I wanted to say, but it's kind of lost on me. Oh well, time to lay here for about an hour or two before I get to a point where I might be able to sleep.

Damn.

No comments: