Friday, May 05, 2006

Update

Just a quick update about my website. Things are coming together slowly but surely (emphasis on the slowly). I don't know how am I ever surprised that is takes this long to put a website together. Every design that I've gone through, it takes some serious work before the things is fully functional.

I've got a good structure in place, so now it's just a matter of getting the content ready and throwing some pages designs together. I figure that at this pace, I should have all the important stuff up and running early next week, so keep checking back.

Grades are due on Tuesday. I haven't finished putting my students together yet, so I'm probably going to work on that throughout the weekend.

I really want to get out and shoot with my new camera. I've had it for about two and a half weeks now, and I still haven't done any major shooting with it yet (unless you include the diving shoot, but that was for a job and not my own work). It's suppose to be a nice weekend, so if I get a chance, I'm going to go out and shoot.

I've got a list of things that I want to try. I've seen a couple of sites talking about HDR photography, which is really just a fancy way of exposing for you highlights and shadows and then combining two images to get something that looks a little bit surreal. There are a couple of other things too that I'm interesting in trying, but they escape my mind right now.

Oh, and btw, little is on my mind right now.

I'm such a dork...

No comments: