Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Winona Is All Better!

Got my car back today and she is all better. The brakes are smooth like butter. I guess my rear brakes were in the "danger zone" and were about to fail any day. Good thing I got my car in when I did. It's cost just under $415.00, which wasn't too bad. I was expecting it to be more, but at least it was under $500.00.

I'm going to be shooting little league soccer this weekend. It's a job, what can I say? Right now, it's all about expanding my portfolio, regardless of what it is. I don't care what people want me to photography because I'll do it. For one thing, I need the money, but the experience is also a valued asset. It's not even going to be a long job, just a couple of hours... except it's in Muncie, which means about 4 hours of drive time. Oh well, I don't really mind the drive all that much. The big issue is that it might be raining, so if I get there and the games are canceled, that's a lot of driving for nothing.

Right now I have a headache. I've had this headache for a couple of days now, which isn't anything new; I'm somewhat prone to headaches.

I'm going to be doing some research studies with my sister over the next couple of weeks, maybe even months. It pays and it doesn't take a whole lot of time, plus I get free food. Can't beat that...

No comments: