Friday, January 13, 2006

Are Street Cleaners Necessary When It's Raining?

That is the first thing I saw today. It was weird.

So how am I doing? I've been better, but I've been worse too. The only thing I have to complain about it my head. It's hurts.

Yesterday was a good day though. It just felt good.

The first week is over and it went pretty well. Even though I had no clue what I was talking about in 106, I was confident and I think I did a good job. I don't know if I'm going to be that lucky next week when I actually have to critique the work, but maybe I can BS my way through it too.

So what was up with the weather yesterday? It was like... nice. I couldn't believe it. When I went to class in the morning is was cold. About 7 hours later I leave the art building, only to find NICE weather. And then today, it's shitty. It's funny how things can go from great to bad, just like that, especially in Indiana.

Like I said, my week is over. I am going to do some cleaning today and work on my website some more. But other then that, it's going to be a pretty uneventful day.

Oh yeah... my interview in Tipp-C is out. Go get a copy and read it. They published the unedited one, so some of my comments are exactly right in there. It's not that big of a deal, but it's a little annoying.

No comments: