Saturday, January 28, 2006

Out of Sight, Out of Mind

Today was my first day of training without the trainer (I meet with her twice a week, then twice on my own). I did all the exercises that I had done the other day, but I finished about 10 minutes earlier. Plus, I don't think I was doing the exactly right because my back hurts a little, and not in the good way.

As the semester is starting, I'm beginning to see where my time lies. I'm working on two different projects; one being photography related and the other being video related. I know I'm going to be spending about double the amount of time on the video project then I will be with the photography project. The most time consuming part of working with video is capturing. It takes a long time just to get the video from the tape to the computer. Once I get it there, it shouldn't take long to edit.

I still don't have a definitive subject for my film, but I've got a lot of ideas. I need to get the footage that I've shot so far on to my computer and see what develops.

It's hard to sleep now; writing and music help clear the mind. Too many thoughts are in my head and I need to relax. I always think too much. I obsess over stupid little things. Damn OCD. Why can't I just be in the moment and not think about things? I need to start meditation along with the fitness training. It's not just a matter of the body, but of the mind too; the soul.

Sorry, I'm rambling...

No comments: