Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A Couple of Comments Before Bed

My website is almost done. There is just a couple of things I need to finish and adjust, then it'll be set.

Tomorrow is my first REAL day of teaching 3d design, so we'll see how that goes. I'm a little worried because I don't know what I'm going to say or how I'm going to explain the projects to them. I don't think it will be TOO hard, but it might be tough.

I'm not looking forward to sleeping tonight because I feel like I'm just going to end up having more bad dreams. I need to start taking something that puts me in a deep sleep so I won't remember anything.

After class tomorrow, I have a three day weekend, which will be nice. I need some time to relax and think about stuff. Plus, there is going to be some good football on TV, which is awesome. I can't wait until Saturday. WOOHOO!!! FOOTBALL!!!

I don't know if there is much else to say.

Goodnight...

No comments: