Sunday, January 08, 2006

Waking Up Early Again

With school approaching, I have started to wake up early in the mornings again to readjust myself to that kind of lifestyle. I woke up at 7:00 today, and tomorrow I will be getting up around 6:00. Sounds like fun right?

This morning I have several things I need to get done, many which include me organizing all my shit. Tomorrow is going to be a long day of work, even though I only have one class, and it's at night. The reason it will be so long is because I will be helping Cheryl hang the photo department show in the gallery. I actually have to judge what goes up and what doesn't. This could be interesting.

I think that's about it for now. Hope everyone has a good day!

w00t... hollar... bam, bam, bam... beerrun, BEER RUN!

1 comment:

nienien said...

I started waking up later and later everyday!!!!!!!! =( and as for tomorrow, guess when? 5:30!!!! ah! i am such a dead chick....