Saturday, January 21, 2006

Dreams, Fitness, and Other Stuff

I had a lot of dreams last night. Some bad, some not so bad. Usually when I have a dream, it's a consistent one that goes through the night. But last night, I had at least three or four distinct dreams, all dealing with different people and different situations. One of them was still bad; kind of a recurring one that I've been having. It's not necessarily the same dream, but the same subject matter. I'm starting to hate dreams...

My first OFFICIAL day of fitness training started yesterday. I did some very basic stuff to kind of ease my body into the habit of being physical. There was also a fitness assessment to see what kind of shape I was in. Turns out... I'm kinda fit. I guess I have good cardio and not a whole lot of body fat. The thing I need to work on is strength training (duh). Monday is going to be the first REAL day of training. I wonder what I'm going to look like in two months...

I have this very long list of things to do sitting on my desk. I don't like looking at the list when I know there is stuff I need to get done, but for whatever reason, something comes up and I can't get to the stuff on the list. I also have a shitload of homework and grading that need to get done before Monday. I'll get it done, but I hate reading, especially boring reading...

No comments: