Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Feet and Cults

Feet are really disgusting. I'm looking at my feet and going "that's gross." I have hobbit feet. I don't know how anyone could have a foot fetish. There must be some kind of sick, twisted brain cell that tells people "hey, feet are hot and I want to have sex with them and stick them in my mouth." Ahh! Nasty!


Does anyone remember the Polyphonic Spree? They were this band/cult that was kind of popular about a year and a half ago. I was just watching an old episode of Scrubs and they were on. I forgot how scary they were. They are a cult for sure; they all wear white robes, sing really happy music, and have big smiles on their faces. If that doesn't say cult, I don't know what does. The reason I bring it up is because I love their music, and I think I would join their cult.

Yes... I WOULD join their cult.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Spree rules!!!