Thursday, August 18, 2005

This One Is Actually A Decent Survey

  1. Using your Current Initials, choose a different name for yourself: David Jacob Riley
  2. If you were born outside of your era, when would you want to be born and why? The 1920's. I really like the whole idea that they were "roaring." It's the jazz era, how couldn't like it?
  3. If you ran a store, what would you sell/have? Um... I did have a store, and it sold movies, music, and video games.
  4. What part in a movie would you love to play? The underdog.
  5. In your opinion, why do people suck? Because people rarely interact on the interpersonal level when in larger groups.
  6. If you had your own state, what would you put on your new quarter? A camera.
  7. What's the oldest article of clothing you own? My blue stripped dress shirt is about 6 years old. That's pretty old I guess.
  8. What piece of furniture have you replaced the most? My entertainment center.
  9. What instrument do you wish you could be more than great at? The piano.
  10. Record, Tape or CD? Vinyl.
  11. What do you think would be the best concert ever? Nirvana. Unplugged in New York. Yeah, that would have been great.
  12. What is the best part of your favorite movie(s)? When the guy finally gets the girl at the end. You know it's going to happen, but there is always that moment where it might not.
  13. What do you think is the most over-rated candy ever? Chocolate. Don't get me wrong, I like chocolate, but there are a lot better things.
  14. If you were writing out your will, who would you give your music collection to? That's tough...
  15. If you could only debate two topics the rest of your life, what would they be? That photography isn't "art" and probably something relating to philosophy.
  16. Out of your friends, who would you say you are most jealous of, artistically? Laura, she sure has some balls (even though she's a woman).
  17. Most jealous of....intellectually? A lot of people; I'm not that smart.
  18. What do you collect? Music, video games, movies, comics, bottle caps, photographs, a whole lot more...
  19. What is broken that you have, that you wish was fixed? My turn signal and my rear view mirror... ok, my whole car.
  20. What do you do when you're home sick? Go home and quickly remember why I left.
  21. Story behind your username? Driver is my dad's last name, "x" is always cool, and "driverx" was already taken, so I wanted to make sure people knew I was "thereal" one.
  22. Current Favorite Article of Clothing? My red shirt with navy blue accents.
  23. Line from the last thing you wrote for someone? "Alright, later."
  24. A famous person you have met? I can't think of anyone right now, probably some cool photographer.
  25. Favorite way to waste time? Looking out the window, dreaming of something better.
  26. Last thing you bought yourself? The last thing that I REALLY bought for myself would probably be my iPod.

No comments: