Friday, June 16, 2006

Half Way To 666

I've grown up. I am an adult now. I've slowly started to notice this change in me, especially since I started teaching. It's different being an adult, granted I've always been more mature then most people my age, but it didn't really hit me until just a little while ago. I was driving around on campus, and all the girls were dressed up, going to the Cactus and there were a bunch of drunk frat guys at McDonalds, doing stupid shit, and I realized that those people have no idea what is in store for them in just a couple of years.

Sure, you are suppose to have fun in college, but at the same time, college is suppose to be the time in your life where you prepare yourself for the real world, and I think a lot of college students take that for granted now. Hell, I honestly believe that the majority of Americans who go to college only go for the socialization aspect. Case in point, just look at my students. They were all primarily lazy, never wanted to work, and when they did it was mediocre. No ma...

Lost my train of thought...

My jaw hurts by the way. Needles in the mouth; never a fun thing.

Alright, that's it for me. Goodnight...

No comments: