Friday, June 30, 2006

Haven't Felt the Need To Write

As you may have noticed, I haven't really written all the much recently. I think it's because I've been in a good mood. :o)

Maybe I only feel the need to write when I'm in not such a good mood; kind of a venue for venting... but back to that good mood thing.

There is something in my life now that I've been missing. This little thing has made all the difference, and now I finally feel like I have a path. School wasn't working, the business in Muncie wasn't right, but now I'm starting to see direction.

There is a studio in Brookston who is looking to bring myself and one other person in to take care of things. It's an interesting proposition (and part of finding that direction). I've kind of been in the process of starting my own studio, but with this opportunity, I would be taking over an existing studio, to a point anyway, and it would give me plenty of experience which could help in the future.

This place needs some work and a more solid direction, but it has a lot of potential.

The one thing that I'm not so sure about is that it would a somewhat of a "commission" job, at least at first, which means that I would most likely need a second job; something that would be guaranteed money. We'll see what happens.

My new apartment is going to be on the third floor. That sucks. But it's a nice apartment with a lot of room, so I'll be happy there, as long as I can afford it.

The job search has kind of slowed down since this opportunity has come up, but I going to start up again hardcore next week.

No comments: