Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I'm In High School (A MySpace Survey)

  1. How tall are you barefoot? 74 in
  2. Have you ever been unfaithful in a relationship? Sadly, yes
  3. Do you own a gun? Nope
  4. If you had a mental disorder, what would it be? Who says I don't have a mental disorder?
  5. How many letters are in your crush's name? 5
  6. What do you think of hot dogs? Only good when sports are involved
  7. What's your favorite Christmas song? The Christmas Song
  8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water
  9. Do you do push-ups? Yep
  10. Have you ever done ecstasy? I can't remember
  11. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? Not technically
  12. Do you like the rain? Yes
  13. Do you own a knife? Yes
  14. What do you smell like? I guess I smell good most of the time
  15. Do you have A.D.D.? Not really
  16. Full initials? DJR
  17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I'm usually pretty empty headed. I like to live in the moment
  18. Name the last 3 things you have bought today. Nothing yet
  19. Name five drinks you regularly drink. Water, orange juice, beer, Gatorade, apple juice
  20. What time did you wake up today? Around 8:00 AM
  21. Can you spell? Nope
  22. Current worry? Finding a job
  23. Current hate? Same thing I've been hating for about a year now
  24. Favorite place to be? With someone I care about
  25. Least favorite place to be? Muncie
  26. Where would you like to go? Europe
  27. Do you own slippers? Nope
  28. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? Hopefully married with a family, running a successful photography studio
  29. Do you burn or tan? BURN
  30. Yellow or blue? Blue
  31. Would you give up your current life to be a pirate? Don't think so
  32. Last time your cell rang? A little after 8:00 AM this morning
  33. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever I feel like
  34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Aliens
  35. What's in your pockets right now? Nothing
  36. Last thing that made you laugh? Probably something funny
  37. Best bed sheets you had as a child? Aztec patterned
  38. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken arm
  39. What is your GPA? 3.43
  40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Just the one right now
  41. Who is your loudest friend? My sister, but she's not really my "friend"
  42. Who is your most silent friend? I don't think I know anyone all that silent
  43. Does someone have a crush on you? Yeah, I'm pretty sure about that
  44. Do you wish on stars? I used to
  45. What is your favorite book? Slaughterhouse 5
  46. What song did you last hear? Some Christmas music thing
  47. What song do you want played at your funeral? Don't care to think about that
  48. What were you doing 12AM last night? Hahahahaha... hmmmm... *innocent face*
  49. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I feel good and happy

No comments: