Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Scared

This next month and a half has me scared. I don't have a job and I have no prospects. I don't have enough money to live off of until that happens. I really want to move into this new apartment, but I can't do it without a job. I don't want to go back to living with Robin either. I don't know what I'm going to do...

I can already see bills piling up. These fucking student loans are going to kill me, even with a job. I'm figuring that I need to make at least $12 an hour to be able to live in an apartment, feed myself, and pay my bills; more if I'm going to work out of town. I don't know that I'm going to find a place willing to pay that amount to me, at least not here. If I go anywhere else, chances are the cost of living goes up too, plus I have a few little reasons for wanting to stay here.

I'm trying to do this one day at a time, but time is moving fast and I have to get my ass moving. I'm just hoping no more bullshit pops up and messes with my plans.

Tomorrow... resumes HAVE to go out!

No comments: