Monday, June 05, 2006

Messed Up

My dreams are the weirdest fucking thing. Example:

I'm teaching at Purdue, and yet its slightly ghetto-ified. People I know are students there. There some rich business man type trying to marry this girl who is also being stalked by some L.A. Latino hoodlum kind of guy, all while she's secretly in love with me. She gets rid of the business man type by asking me if I would help her out. I say "sure" and she tells the guy that I'm her boyfriend. He gets pissed and says some shit and then leaves. Ok. So then I'm on my phone, and somehow I tap into this Latino guy's cell phone and I'm listening to his conversation and he's planning some kind of gang war or something because of this girl. I'm walking with this girl and her friend, and we get lost in the underground areas of Purdue, the whole time being followed by the gang. We get outside and it's some kind of eerie crap. The three of us walk for a little while, then somehow end up on bikes. We ride to my place where the friend leaves then the girl and I are about to go into my apartment. As we are walking through the parking lot, I noticed that I'm surrounded by Wild-Fucking-Kingdom's creepiest creatures on Earth. Fuck. They start trying to attack us and we are fighting them off the best we can.

Then I wake up.

Damn.

The even weirder part is that this dream was two parts, and I can't remember the first part. I can barely remember the first part having to do with moving into my new apartment and meeting this girl, I think.

I think there were ghosts too...

No comments: