Sunday, April 17, 2005

I've Moved

So I went through with it. I moved out today, and now here I am, back in Lafayette. Do I have any regrets? No. I did what I needed to do. Do I feel bad? I feel horrible. I am a VERY bad person. I hate myself. I really didn't want it to end this way, but I would have hated myself even more had I not done it. Jason's parents and I spoke about the situation, and they were pretty angry at first, but they seem to not be so angry with me afterwards. His mother hugged me and his father shook my hand and told me "good luck." I don't really know what that means, but I hope it means that things will be okay... at least with them. Jason and I haven't spoken yet, and I'm not even sure if we will. His parents seemed pretty against the idea of closing the store, so they may have an idea about how to keep it open. I'm sure I will find out soon. If they close it... I'm getting sued. If they keep it open... then I may not here anything on the "legal front" for a while.

I don't have broadband here at home and I'm currently using an AOL internet connection. I hate AOL, but I have no choice right now. As soon as I get a job, save up some money, I'll try and get the ol' broadband going, but for now... that's a no.

Speaking of jobs, does anybody know anyone hiring here in Lafayette? I need something full-time that pays decent, nothing too spectacular. I just need something to start getting my bills paid again. I've been thinking of working at a factory or something like that for the time being. I don't really know yet. The journey for a new job starts tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments: