Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The Waiting

I'm trying to figure out whether or not to do several small updates during the day, or just save everything till the end of the day and make one BIG post. While I sit here in the store, a lot of thoughts go through my head, stuff that I think I should post, but I'm afraid that if I wait till the end of the day, I'm going to forget stuff. But at the same time, I don't want to become too addicted to blogging (I think that may already be too late).

The weather has been really great recently and it would be great to get out and enjoy it once in a while. Granted, that doesn't really sound like something I would normally do, but the weather here in Muncie has been pretty shitty most of the time, so it's a nice change of pace. I wonder how long it's going to last...

No comments: