Sunday, July 31, 2005

Another Sunday

I'm a sucker for a good love movie. Dammit! Movies make love look so easy and that there is always a happy ending. Film warps our sense of reality, at least mine anyway. I mean, I know things don't work that way; I KNOW it, but that doesn't mean that I don't really wish things worked that way. I hope that one day, when I do meet "the one" that it is something magical. I want it to be something deep, meaningful, romantic, passionate, interesting, loving, and important. It needs to be special; one of those moments where you just know that everything is going to work out, and just like that, the credits roll. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up...

I had a pretty complex dream the other day. Basically, all the issues that I've been dealing with for the past year or so was in this dream. It wasn't a nightmare, but it wasn't pleasant either. It was foreshadowing, but at the same time, there were moments that were more of a flashback. A lot happened, let's just say that. I really took notice of the things that happened. All the events were somehow tied together, but they all come from different parts of my life and wouldn't come together like they did. I don't know what the importance is to the color of the dream, but everything had kind of a grey/blue/green tint to it. I guess that means sadness and despair maybe, since it was all related to stressful things in my life.

I'm in a strange place right now. There is a lot of anticipation building up inside of me. I'm nervous, anxious, scared, excited, happy, sad, and in a daydream all at the same time. I don't know that I've ever felt this way before. I see the future being good. Everything that I'm scared or nervous about is hopefully going to work out for the better. It's just butterflies. Everything is going to be okay, but even still, the fear is there. It's going to cumulate in about two-three weeks, and I think that's why it's catching up to me. It's just a matter of time now. Soon we'll find out how things are going to be.

Two weeks...

Doesn't seem long...

No comments: