Wednesday, July 20, 2005

So...

I was going to post images of my new (or soon-to-be) apartment, but after looking them over, I don't think they do the place justice. I mean, the place is small, don't get me wrong, but the pictures make it look REALLY small, and that's not the case.

I'm moving in on August 15th. That's just 25 days! Woo!

I've already got it in my head how I want to lay the place out. There are a few things that can't be worked out until I'm actually in the place though. Below, I've put the floor-plan to the place, and where I think I want to put everything. Because it is somewhat small, there's not a whole lot I can do, but I think it's going to be a nice and comfortable place to live... cat free of course.


So that's my place. It has a balcony too which is sweet. I can't wait to just sit outside and look up into the sky at night...

So in place of not having pictures of my new place, I'm going to post an image of my dog Bruiser. Enjoy!

No comments: