Sunday, July 10, 2005

There IS More Then Corn In Indiana...

Yeah, not so much. Some friends and I went to Indiana Beach yesterday. It was free, so how could I say no? We had a good time, although it got pretty hot, pretty quick. There wasn't a whole lot of people there, so we were able to ride every ride with little wait. That's always cool. I think the longest we had to wait for a ride was for the "log ride." But, it is a water ride, so on a hot day, that's understandable.

A little research material before we leave


We have arrived!


Signs like this scare me


A view from above... THE GROUND!


Bumper cars!


So that was Indiana Beach. There are more pictures on my MOBLOG if you want to see more. We were only there until about 4:00. By that time, we had ridden everything worth riding, eaten everything worth eating, and played everything worth playing. While fun, Indiana Beach still has a long way to go before it matches anything like a BIG amusement park.

I haven't been in Indiana Beach in about 10 years, but it's still like I remember it. It hasn't changed much, or at all for that matter; somewhat disappointing. It was fun, just a little short-lived.

No comments: