Sunday, July 17, 2005

Boring, Boring Sunday

Let's see... I'm bored. What else is new? I'm feeling down too; not a good combination.

I spent the good part of my morning cleaning my room, my desk, and the laundry room. Woo...

I still haven't found my pocket knife yet... damn animals. They are hiding it somewhere. I know they are. You would think it would be easy to find a shiny, red Swiss army knife, but no, it's not. I'm not even 100% sure it's their fault, because I could have easily put it somewhere and forgot. The thing is, I've looked everywhere I might have put it, and still no luck.

I shot a wedding yesterday. It was a pretty long one too; a little over 9 hours. I normally don't mind working weddings, the only thing was that this time I was working with a different photographer. The first few weddings I worked with Tom and this time I worked with Dave. I would say that I prefer working with Dave, but he did most of the work himself, so I was sitting around most of the time. At least with Tom, I'm taking pictures and doing some work. From about 5:30 until 8:30, all I did was sit. Three hours of doing nothing. I mean, it's cool that I'm still going to get paid for that, I only wish there was more I could have done. We were also outside for a good part of the shoot. Let's just say that a sweaty wedding party is not the best thing to try and take pictures of.

After the wedding, Dave invited me to go see this band playing at Hunter's Pub. I opted out. We didn't get back until 11:30, and I was pretty beat. I just wanted to get home and go to sleep.

So now I'm sitting here, trying to think of ways to pass the time. It's too hot outside to do anything, and I'm getting tired of looking at this computer monitor.

Oh yeah, almost forgot... Short Circuit was on TV yesterday. That movie is cool. Speaking of which, there is this website that has a bunch of TV and film related stuff from the 80's. It's a little scary looking back on this stuff, but kind of fun too. Retro Junk. Check it out...

No comments: