Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Get Down, Shake Your Booty Baby

I guess there is something wrong with me. The last couple of sessions with my fitness trainer has resulted in me becoming dizzy and getting a headache. At first my trainer thought it was just a dietary thing (like I wasn't eating enough), but today it happened again and she thinks it might be something serious. I have an appointment to see a doctor tomorrow about. I'm kind of scared because it usually happens after just a little workout. I don't even get into the whole routine. There are days where I can go an hour and a half just fine, and then there is today where I only made it about 20 minutes before I started feeling dizzy, and I had plenty to eat for breakfast. I did forget to take my vitamins today, could that have been it? I really don't think the vitamin's are doing too much, but I guess that could possibly be the reason. Maybe it's the fact that I haven't been sleeping for the last couple of weeks... at all. It's kind of hard to sleep when there is so much on my mind.

Anyway. Tomorrow. Doctor's appointment. I'll know (but probably not)...

No comments: