Friday, February 24, 2006

What?

Ok, so my morning was a little weird...

A girl that I use to, kind of, sort of date on and off for a year or so told me that she just broke up with her boyfriend of 2 1/2 years. What is interesting about this is that I have not spoken with her since she essential ended things with me to be with him and today, out of the blue, I get a message saying "I thought you'd be happy to know that Mark broke up with me on Sunday."

That's it.

Virtually no contact for 2 1/2 years, and then this. This is a strange way to start the day.

I don't get it. I find it interesting that she thinks I need to know this information. This is the only other girl that I thought I might be in love with, so needless to say, this was a weird way to start the morning.

UPDATE: Well, kind of. I have since spoken with her, and I'm still a little confused why she told me this. We don't have any common friends or anything, so it's not like I'm going to hear this from someone else. I didn't get much from her as in the way of conversation, but I may or may not be getting together with her to talk.

No comments: