Sunday, February 26, 2006

A Post

This has been a long day and I am tired. I was kind of productive, but not hardly enough. I'm having trouble staying focused. I don't know what it is.

Something that has just come to my attention... a lot of these new "horror" movies are all the same. A bunch of young teens get lost in the middle of no where and a group of freaks kidnaps them and tortures and rapes them. Ok, what has the world come to? Every horror movie that comes out now is just plain bad. What happened to the classics? I love a good scary movie, but no one is making anything good anymore. That seems to be the trend in Hollywood as a whole; let's make crap movies.

Anyway, I shot some more footage last night to try and help me put together this film I am making, but sadly, nothing is coming together. I am going to work my ass off tomorrow and get this first episode done and posted online.

Haha, Family Guy made fun of Ashley Simpson...

Sorry. What I need to do to get this film back on track is talk to people. I need to interview people about aspects of their lives and get perspective on what a film is really suppose to be about. Problem is, I need to actually interact with people... WHILE I have the camera, which doesn't happen often. Most of the filming I've done has all been stock footage. I need people. If anyone would like to volunteer a few minutes of their time to be in front of the camera, I would greatly appreciate it.

No comments: