Thursday, February 09, 2006

TGIT - Thank God It's Thursday

I know, I'm a dick. My week ends on Thursday and it's so good. Everyone hates me...

So this has been an interesting week;
  • Monday sucked.
  • Tuesday was Mom's birthday. We went out for Chinese and then I got sick. Fun times. I also went and looked at potentially my new apartment for next July. The place is much bigger then my place now and cheaper. I could get an even larger place for the same price I am paying now, but I think the smaller of the two still has more then enough space then I would need.


  • Wednesday I had to defend my work yet again in class. I don't like artists. They think they know everything and that they are always right. You can't tell an artist something without them turning your words around. I'm kind of getting sick of always being on the defensive. I know I'm not great at explaining my work, but when I say something, I'm pretty sure I know what I'm and I don't like it when people try and correct me. Dammit. I was in a bad mood last night.
  • Thursday has been "blah" thus far. My students continue to come to class unprepared, which means I have to find busy work for them. Not a fun way to teach. At least I have some good students. I don't know what's going to happen the rest of the night...
Friday is probably going to be "blah" as well, seeing as how I don't have much to do. This weekend is going to be shitty though... again. Fuck.

I have tons of grading to do, more filming and recording, writing and reading, just a whole lot of work. I'm not looking forward to this weekend.

My apartment is a mess and I need to clean, but I am too lazy to do it now. I may end up taking a nap instead. And what is that smell? It smells like bubble gum, but I don't have any gum and there's nothing on the bottom of my shoes.

No comments: