Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Good and the Bad

Friday was a day where I did nothing. I cleaned a little bit, hung out with some friends for a little while, and played games. I was a lazy bum.
  • Good: Played Halo
  • Bad: I was lazy and didn't get any of my work done
Saturday was a day where it seemed like I got some stuff done, but when I really think about it, I didn't do THAT much. I cleaned a little more, went to fitness training, bought a firewire card for my computer (which didn't work and I had to return it), went grocery shopping, and I got some grading done. I was in an aggravated mood yesterday. Everyone was pissing me off.
  • Good: I did get SOME grading done
  • Bad: The firewire card that I bought didn't work
What about today? Well, I'm still going to be aggravated. I'll probably be that way until Wednesday or Thursday. I'm going to go get more of my grading done here in a few and then try to do some work on my video (doubt it).

*Sigh* I'm not motivated...

No comments: