Sunday, June 19, 2005

Massive BLOG Update!

Ok, so I was bored today, and I have A LOT of pent-up energy. This morning I went and biked about 12 miles, then when I got home, I started in on this massive update. I'll go through everything just so you know what's going on. First, you can see that the page has changed. I like the new format. It's just more visually pleasing. I'm not sure about the colors yet, but if you have any suggestions for a color scheme, let me know.

Second, my links have all been updated as well. I didn't update much on my deviantART page, but there are a few things. I'm going to be overhauling that site too, adding a lot more of my work in the next few days. I also started a MOBLOG, which is basically just a picture blog. I'm pretty much just going to put cell phone pics on there. I might put some other stuff, but the cell phone (and my webcam) will be the primary. There is also a direct link now to my webcam. Keep in mind that it can only be viewed using Internet Explorer. Sorry FireFox fans.

So that's the update. Now for what's going on in my world. I haven't been posting much recently. I don't know if it's because I haven't had much to say, or if it has to do with not wanting to say what's on my mind. And I don't mean like... trying to hide what I'm thinking, it's just that there are some things that I feel are TRULY personal, and I don't think the entire world needs to know, at least not yet. I've always been open on here, and I don't think that's going to change, but I may be more reserved about what I say.

What's on my mind? Well, I'm still waiting for August. A lot of the problems that I'm having now should be cleared up by then... hopefully. I was called the other day by my credit card company, and they said that if I didn't make a payment in a week, they were going to send a collection agency after me, which I totally understand, since I haven't paid my bill in like two months. I think I'm going to be okay and get the payment made. I'm actually starting to make some money now, it was just a matter of time. After I get my last two bills paid this month, I'll be in the clear, and shouldn't have anymore problems.

I shot another wedding yesterday. I was held in Indy at this place called White River Gardens. This place was pretty cool and the wedding was really nice. It's the kind of wedding I would like to have one day. The couple really seemed to be happy, which is always good to see. Weddings put me in a weird mood. I really like seeing all these happy couples together, which makes me happy, and which makes me long for being in that kind of relationship. I know it's going to happen, just don't know when. It's the waiting that sucks...

I don't know... I'm a helpless romantic. I always think love is going to happen in some kind of picture-perfect way. Sometimes it does. I think those times are the ones that are worth holding on to...

Okay, so I got distracted, and now I don't remember where I was going with this. I like my red and blue t-shirt. I like people who wear red and blue t-shirts. There, I think that was my point. ;o)

No comments: